Monday, April 28, 2014

Vintage Shaving Cream

Hi there, Stampin' Friends! Here is the second card I made with the 'leftover' shaving cream card stock.  There is a lot going on in this card but I am pleased with the way it turned out.

The background was created with the Very Vintage wheel.  I have 'unmounted' all of my wheels and attached the 'rubber stamp' to Clear Mount Cling Foam.  For me, it goes from being a wheel to a useable stamp!  I used the Adorning Accents Edgelits and the Adorning Accents embossing folder to create the scallops.  If you click on the photo, you can enlarge it. Click here to see how I did the shaving cream technique.  'My way' of doing this technique uses the largest clear acrylic block and a smaller block for blending the colors.

Thank you for looking!  If you feel lead to leave a comment, please do so and if you have any questions, please ask.

Supply List:
Stamps: Very Vintage wheel, Something to Celebrate (retired)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar reinkers
Tools: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Adorning Accents embossing folder, Bitty Butterfly punch, shaving cream, clear acrylic blocks, pearls, Tombow multi purpose liquid glue

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment