Sunday, June 15, 2014

Best Dad Map

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  I have a Father's Day card to share with you today.  I created it especially for my Dad.  In my opinion, he is the Best Dad in the Whole World!  I am grateful for his unconditional love, his teaching by example, and the abundance of fond childhood memories created with my Dad!

I stamped the World Map stamp on vanilla card stock, colored it and then folded it up like you would fold a map to put in your glove box  (yes, I still use a paper map!), inked the edges and unfolded it.  It is distressed, sponged, adhered to a Marina Mist layer, and then adhered to a Early Espresso card base.  The sentiment is hand written and sponged. 

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: World Map, The Open Sea, Gorgeous Grunge
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Ink: Black Stazon, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Extras: circle punches, mini brad, aqua painter, sponge, distressing tool, tombow liquid glue

Blessings ~ RaeDeen


No comments:

Post a Comment