Monday, July 14, 2014

Wetlands Postcard

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  I have a masculine card to share with you.  The Canadian Goose in the Wetlands stamp set is a perfect choice.  I have paired it up with the Postcard stamp.


I used an aqua painter and reinkers to color in the goose. The background is sponged.  I was a little disappointed at first when I stamped my saying and saw the image wasn't solid.  But it only took a couple of seconds to see that it gives it a 'vintagey' look. I could have easily covered it up with a label or banner of some kind but I like the vintage appearance. A quick punch at the top adds a fun touch.  I cut the Basic Black image using the rotary addition with the Tiny Wave blade. I am really enjoying using this tool!  The blades are quick and easy to switch in and out. 

Feel free to leave a comment and if you have questions, please ask! 

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Wetlands, Postcard
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Lost Lagoon
Ink: Black Stazon, Crumb Cake, Smokey Slate, Baked Brown Sugar, and Soft Suede reinkers, Basic Black marker (for neck and beak), Lost Lagoon and Old Olive (for sponging)
Other: Rotary Addition with Tiny Wave blade, Spiral Border punch, aqua painter, sponge, tombow liquid glue

No comments:

Post a Comment