Saturday, April 19, 2014

Shaving Cream Butterfly

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  Today I want to share one of the cards I created using left-over shaving cream card stock from my previous project. (You can see the post along with a video on this technique here. )  I punched three butterflies with the Elegant Butterfly punch, stapled them together, and colored the staple with a brown permanent marker. The butterflies look like they are floating.  I ran the Very Vanilla card stock through the Big Shot with the oval Designer Frames embossing folder first, folded back one tab on my Multipurpose Platform and ran the card stock through again in the Framed Tulips folder.  This was my attempt at 'not squishing' the oval frame...it turned out great!  I stamped a sentiment using my Stamp a ma jig and layered onto the card base.  Quick, easy, and beautiful! 


Supply List:
Stamp Set: Field Flowers
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink: Soft Suede
Tools: Elegant Butterfly punch, staple, brown permanent marker, Big Shot: Designer Frames ef, Framed Tulips ef, Stamp a ma jig, Tombow multi purpose glue, foam mounting tape (non-Stampin' Up!)

Feel free to leave a comment!  If you have questions, please ask.

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment