Friday, April 18, 2014

Only Begotten Son

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  My mind and heart are rushing with thoughts, emotions, praise, and worship during Holy Week. Tears of heartbreak flow uncontrollably when I think of what my Savior endured for me and for you. Tears of joy flood me when I think that all He endured was because He Loves us so much that He willingly gave up His life that we may live!  I can only imagine what it will be like when I find myself standing face to Face with Jesus, the Christ....my Christ. Glory!  Until that day comes, I will walk with Him through this journey of life, knowing if I am too weak to walk...He will carry me!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16


The Lattice Bigz die has a hidden gem....a Cross! 


A closeup...

Supply List:
Stamps: none
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Elegant Eggplant, Soft Suede, White, Real Red
Ink: Old Olive (center of flower), Real Red (edges of the center of flower)
Tools: Big Shot: Lattice Bigz die, Expressions Thinlit dies, Framed Tulips ef, Woodgrain ef,  Petite Petal punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, paper snips, wax paper, stylus (veins on flower), Tombow multi purpose liquid glue, pearl

Feel free to leave a comment.  If you have questions, please ask!  If you don't know Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior but would like to....ask Him into your heart today....to stay! 

Easter Blessings ~
RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment