Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day

A whole day set aside for Card Making!!! It took me most the day to get this card to come together.  I'd work a little, ponder a little, work a little more...one of those days.
I wanted to use one of my favorite stamp sets...Postcard and I also wanted to incorporate my wish for this beautiful world that was created for us to enjoy.  This is what I came up with:

 Lots of embossing makes it an elegant card.  I'd love to hear what you think of it. Please feel free to leave a comment and if you have questions, please ask!

Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Postcard, The Open Sea, Calm Christmas
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Ink: Versa Mark
gold embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, Framed Tulip folder, Pretty Print folder, Postage Stamp punch, Circle framelits, Holiday Ornaments framelits, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, 1/8" mini brads, pearls, Very Vanilla seam binding, Tombow glue, dimensionals

Blessing of Peace to you in your precious corner of  the world!
RaeDeen

1 comment: