Thursday, March 2, 2017

Silver and Gold and Copper Shaker Birthday

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  I so enjoyed making the Shaker Card with my Gals!  I have made a few more and will share them in the near future.  Here is one using Silver, Gold, and Copper Foil Sheets and Copper embossing powder.
My original plan was to make a Shaker Mini Treat Bag.  However, when I went to put the treat bag together, the shaker part was too thick and my card stock cracked and split.  I still want to make one of those and might try again.  This is what came of my original plan that didn't work....

 I absolutely love the 'background designer paper'!!!  I used the 'confetti' stamp from the set Balloon Adventures.  I stamped it in versa mark and embossed with copper embossing powder.  It is so rich and elegant looking in real life!  The Happy Birthday (from Birthday Celebration) is also in copper embossing powder...as is the inside of the card, below.  I edged the entire white panel with versa mark and added the copper powder to that too.

If you have questions, please ask!

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Balloon Adventures, Balloon Celebration
Card Stock: Basic Black, Silver, Gold, and Copper Foil Sheets
Ink: Versa Mark
Other: Big Shot, Mini Treat Bag, Balloon Pop-Up Thinlit Dies, Acetate (for the window), Seed beads (from my stash for the 'noise of the shaker'), embossing buddy, Copper embossing powder, heat tool, foam adhesive strips, Balloon Bouquet punch, Softly Falling embossing folder, glue dots, liquid Tombow glue

No comments:

Post a Comment