Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Balloon Pop-Up Shaker Card

Hi there, Stampin' Friends! Today I will share a Make and Take using the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies.  It is a Birthday card and a Shaker card all in one! This is the first shaker card I have ever created.  I'm not sure why I waited so long to try this type of card.  I can tell you that it will be the first of many though!  

I've created a video showing how to create this shaker card.


If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

Supply List:
Stamp Set: Dragonfly Dreams
Card Stock: So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Cupcakes & Carousels designer paper
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Big Shot, Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies, window sheet (I used acetate), Star Confetti Punch, Foam Adhesive Strips, Tombow Multipurpose liquid glue, Frost White shimmer paint (retired) mixed with rubbing alcohol, seed beads (non-Stampin' Up!)

1 comment: