Thursday, February 9, 2017

Country Livin' Adventures

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  Today's card uses the stamp set Country Livin'.  I've created this card special for someone special who I'm hoping will appreciate the awesome truck in this set! Do you find yourself needing a card and as you go through your stash, nothing will do for that someone special? I do, often!  So off I went to create my idea of the 'perfect card' to fit the need.





The lighting was not good this morning, unfortunately.  However, it has to go in the mail today so this is the best photograph I could get. I put crystal effects on the windows and the headlamps which doesn't show up at all.  You'll have days like that. :)

Thanks for looking! If you have questions, please ask.

Blessing ~
RaeDeen

Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Country Livin', Balloon Adventures
Card Stock: Watercolor, Basic Black, Whisper White (inside panel)
Ink:Reinkers in Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Basic Gray, Metallic Silver on 'chrome' (retired), Always Artichoke, and Black Archival ink pad
Other: Big Shot, Woodgrain embossing folder, Oval framelits (retired), Layering Oval framelits, Aqua Painter, liquid Tombow glue

1 comment: