Thursday, February 4, 2016

Botanical Roses

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  I am sooo excited about the new Botanical Builder Framelits!! In today's card, I have used them to make gorgeous Roses!  Yep, you read it right....Roses and gorgeous ones to boot! I used them to 'frame' the Scripture from the new stamp set Rose Wonder.  I love this new set too and it is one that will remain with me whether it is retired or not!

I have created an easel sympathy card.  Here is the front with the card closed:


Here it is open:
And a close up of the Roses!
The Roses are absolutely beautiful and if you'd like to know how I have made them, I have made a video to show you!!

If you have any question, please ask! Feel free to leave a kind comment...those are always treasured!

Supply list:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Ink: Versa Mark
Stamp Sets: Rose Wonder, Helping Me Grow
Other: gold embossing powder, Big Shot, Rose Garden Thinlits (for With Sympathy), Botanical Builder Framelits (Roses), Wink of Stella (clear), Tombow multi purpose liquid glue

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

2 comments:

  1. RaeDean,
    I watched your stampin up video and loved your demo of how you make those beautiful roses! You make it look so easy and your instructions are impeccable. It's truly a joy seeing how you create your masterpieces and how generous you are to share your talent with others. I pray that God continues to bless others with your card ministry and that you are doubly blessed as you see the glimpses of God in and through His handiwork. I love you my friend.
    Sharri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Sister Sharri,
    Thank you for your kind comments and prayers for blessings not only for the receiver but also for the creator. You are a treasure and I love you too! RaeDeen

    ReplyDelete