Monday, February 8, 2016

Isaiah Rose

Hi there, Stampin' Friends! Today's card was made for a Sister in Christ that needs encouragement during some difficult battles.  I certainly am praying that it brightens her today and the tomorrows to follow!

On water color paper, I have stamped the large rose from the new set Rose Wonder in versa mark. I heat embossed the image with white embossing powder. Using my aqua painter and reinker I have colored the rose in Daffodil Delight and the leaves in Garden Green. When this was dry, I added dots of clear Wink of Stella.  The sentiment was stamped in Soft Suede.

Here is the inside which is temporarily attached so I could photograph it prior to adding a hand written message.

Thank you for looking.  Feel free to leave a comment.  I treasure each one.  If you have questions, please ask!
Supply List:
Stamp Set: Rose Wonder
Card Stock: Watercolor paper, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Versa Mark, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green
Other: White embossing powder, Aqua Painter, Reinkers (dripped in the lid of the ink pad), Stamp a ma jig, Wink of Stella clear

Blessings~
RaeDeen

2 comments:

  1. I'm having so much fun watercoloring this image. My next try was going to be yellow and so happy to see that it makes a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    The yellow did turn out pretty, didn't it? The color choice credit would have to go to my daughter. She was in my stampin' room the other day and I said, "Pick a color, any color, for me to color my rose." She said, "Yellow" and out the door she went. So...Yellow it is...and pretty it is too! Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind comment. I'm sure your yellow rose will be stunning too.

    ReplyDelete