Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The results are in.....

Hi there Stampin' Friends!  In October I posted this entry. I entered my card in a contest Stampin' Up! was having for World Card Making Day.  I honestly didn't think I had even entered it correctly.  I didn't see it on their Pinterest. Nor did I get any sort of conformation email.  I really enjoyed making the card and the results were pleasing to me so I was happy.

Last evening I received a phone call from my upline, Ms. Lori.  When I answered the phone, I was greeted by a very excited, "YOU WON!".  Confused by her joy and comment, I said, "I won what?"  Well, the results are in.....Stampin' Up! received over 3,000 entries for the World Card Making Day Contest. They chose 100 winners from the United States/Canada entries and mine was one of the winners! I am not bragging, just sharing my joy!  I am thrilled beyond words and give all the glory to my Creator.  I could never do it without Him!

Blessings of Peace, Joy, and Love beyond measure to each and everyone of you! ~ RaeDeen





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rae Deen!! Love your card and it is perfect for World Card Making Day!! Thank you for your very sweet comment on my SC wall- you brought me to tears :-) It is so wonderful to be able to share our craft with others and give the Glory to God!! Without Him, we can do nothing!! Thanks again and I pray that you and your family have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead and brag [in a humble sort of way] cause you deserve to: I have personal experience with your cards and know what a great job you do. I rejoice in your blessing!

    larry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled for you, RaeDeen!! You are a true artist. Hugs, Ms. Lori :)

    ReplyDelete