Thursday, November 28, 2013

Truly Grateful!

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  Happy Thanksgiving to each one of you!  I would encourage you to take some quiet moments away from the feasting, football, and family to give thanks for all your blessings.  Blessings come in many different shapes and sizes.  Some days we really have to search to find something we count as a blessing.  We don't have to look far to find something to be truly grateful for even if it is a sunrise, a bird's song, a warm shower...the list goes on and on and on.  If you are feeling alone today, please know that you are not! Jesus promises never to leave us or forsake us and He who promises is faithful!  He can be your most precious Companion! If you seek Him, you shall find Him.  If you already know Him, embrace Him!

I truly am grateful for too many things to list.  Stampin' Up! is one of those gifts I am truly grateful for.  I can't begin to list all the blessings I have received through this adventure.  Today's card is for my family...my immediate family, my community that I consider family, my brothers and sisters in Christ and my Stampin' Up! family. Each one of you is a blessing and I am truly grateful for YOU!

A fun shaped card created with the Circle framelits!  If you move your framelit down just a little from your score line you can make a shaped card.  I used the 'wood' type background stamp from the set Truly Grateful behind the wheat. The seam binding is dyed with the ink refill. The woodgrain folder adds some texture.

Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Truly Grateful, Gorgeous Grunge
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Natural's Ivory
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Crushed Curry, Pool Party
Circle Framelits, Woodgrain embossing folder, Lots of Tags sizzlits (retired), seam binding, linen thread

Please feel free to leave a comment and if you have questions, please ask! 

Happy Thanksgiving Blessings~
RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment