Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Swallowtail Gift Set

Hi there, Stampin' Friends! My last post showed the beautiful Swallowtail card I received from my sweet friend, Donna. She was inspired by this video and so was I! (Thank you Brandy Cox!)  I created a 'set' of Swallowtail cards using the same technique.  I omitted the extra layer at the bottom.  Whether you color this beauty or not, it is stunning!  Just about any sentiment fits with the stamp.  I have used several different sentiments from stamp sets both retired and current.


Well, what do you think? I would love to hear.  Please leave a comment and if you have questions, please ask!

Supply List:
Stamp Set: Swallowtail, Trust God, Amazing Family
                  Retired sets: Wonderful Words, Occasional Quotes, Something to Celebrate
Card Stock: Basic Black, White
Ink: Black Stazon
Scissors, liquid Tombow glue

Blessings ~ RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment