Sunday, September 8, 2013

Butterfly Thanks...Pick of the Week

Hi there, Stampin' Friends! Aren't you just thrilled to your toes when you pick up the mail and there is something special waiting for you?  Even the bills don't seem like such a burden when there is "Happy Mail" mixed in with them.  Well, that is exactly what I experienced a couple of days ago.  Upon opening the door on my mailbox, I pulled out a bill, and advertisement, and .....a special surprise...a beautiful handmade card from my friend, Donna!  Not only is it special because it came from her heart but also because it received the high honor of  "Pick of the Week"! (Way to go, Donna!  You deserve the honor!) You can view the challenge and award here .  Donna's inspiration for this card was from this video by Brandy. In the next day or so, I will be sharing a set of cards I have created using this same idea.

Here was my surprise....Isn't it beautiful!  In real life, it appears that the butterfly could just flutter off the card.  There are 3 layers which adds such incredible dimension.
Thank You, Donna, My Friend for this beautiful blessing. It really brighten my day and will remain a special treasure for years to come!!

Supply List:
Stamps: Swallowtail, Loving Thoughts
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz-On, Pumpkin Pie (ink in lid w/aqua painter)
Accessories: Aqua painter, Paper Snips, Basic Jewels, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Feel free to leave a comment and if you have questions, please ask!

Blessings ~ RaeDeen

1 comment:

  1. Hi RaeDeen! What a beautiful commentary and honor to be featured on your blog (woo hoo!)!!! Thank you soo much! I truly made this with more than love and thought of you with each step that I was working on! My goal has been reached in that I am delighted by just how much you are loving and enjoying this!!!! It was fun and my pleasure... and my biggest thanks to You again for your beautiful "butterfly" gift to me, as well. You see? A butterfly had fluttered back to you in return (smiles)! Thank you for this sweet mention! You are truly So Welcome for it! I am thrilled that I "made your day!" Best wishes always and, Happy Stamping! Love you, Donna

    ReplyDelete