Monday, June 24, 2019

Woven Heirlooms

Hi there, Stampin' Friends! I'm absolutely loving the Woven Heirloom Bundle! Today I have created a card using them to frame the horse from the Let it Ride stamp set.

I stamped the horse onto Whisper White cardstock with Momento Black ink and colored it with light and dark Soft Suede Blends.  I cut it out using a large oval from the Layered Oval framelits and used tombow liquid glue to adhere it to the back of the Heirloom Oval Frame.  That piece is mounted (with dimensionals) onto a piece of Soft Suede cs that I ran through the Big Shot with the Brick and Mortar 3D embossing folder and lightly sponged with Whisper White craft ink. The card base is also Soft Suede.

Please let me know if you have questions.  I'd be happy to answer them.

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

Stamp Set: Let it Ride
CS: Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Momento Black, Stampin' Blends, Whisper White craft ink
Other: Heirloom Frames and Dies, Brick and Mortar 3D embossing folder, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment