Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Sandy's Simple Fold

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  I saw a beautiful card created by Sandy Hancock that I knew I wanted to recreate. In her tutorial she shows an easy way to use any designer paper to create a quick and beautiful card!  You can view her card and tutorial here.

I have used some retired designer series paper to give it a try.  I really like the way it turned out.

 Here is the card when it is all put together.

Here is what it looks like when you take the insert out.

You can make them as fancy as you like...or as simple as you like.  I have chosen simple for this card and simply added a few sequins and some Whisper White Polka Dot ribbon. For the sentiment, I inked only the top portion of a stamp from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set.

Feel free to leave a comment.  If you have any questions, please ask.

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

Stamp Set: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove, retired DSP
Other: Sequins, Whisper White Polka Dot ribbon

1 comment: