Sunday, June 23, 2019

Free As A Bird Cards

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  I have a few cards to share with you that I have made using the Free As A Bird stamp set.  I'm not going to go into a lot of detail about each card. However, if you have questions, please ask!  You can click on each photo to enlarge it, if you so desire.

Enjoy....

 This card uses the Free As A Bird Bundle and the new 2019-2020 In Color Designer Paper.

 Here I have used the Heirloom Frames and Dies with the Free As A Bird.  I masked off part of the stamp so I could fit it in the frame.

 I used the whole stamp here, cut out the frame and popped it up on dimensionals.  The cardstock behind the image was embossed both ways with the Subtles embossing folder.

 A simple frame made using the stitched rectangle dies to cut the opening, then ran embossed it with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.  I added a piece of window sheet on the back side of the frame to make it appear like a framed photo.

This is a super quick and easy card to create using the Stitched Lace die, Layering Circle dies, Free As A Bird Bundle, and Bird Ballad designer paper.  I changed the color of the Polka Dot ribbon by using a brayer to add ink.

Thanks for looking.  Wishing you a blessed day!

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous cards! I adore the new bird stamps! The heirloom frames just make the cards so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and I appreciate your testimony. Am wondering if you could give me details on how you made the all white or grey Free as a bird cards. They are beautiful!! But I am wondering what colors ink and paper you used with the heirloom frames.

    ReplyDelete