Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Faith Not Fear

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  Have you used the Labeler Alphabet stamp set on pg 156 of the Stampin' UP! catalog?  I really appreciate being able to personalize any card by creating names, phrases, greetings, etc.  This is how Faith Not Fear came to be on my card.  I recently spent some time with a lady who has every worldly reason to fear but the Faith not to!  I wanted to encourage her and pray with her as she is going through a difficult time right now.  We did pray together.  However, I have to tell you, I walked away the one who was encouraged!! WOW! What a strong faith she has trusting God as her Constant Companion, Best Friend, and the One who is in charge of her future...whatever that may be!!

Here is the card I created just for her...


 It is an easel card and here is the card open...


and a close-up of the succulents...


You can click on the photos to make them larger.  Here is the video showing how I create the succulents.  I attached the succulents to the balloons on the die cut and then cut away the balloon strings and the extra balloon portions so they wouldn't show.  The inspiration to give that a try came from my fellow Demonstrator, Lou Kitzelman.  What a lovely idea!  Thank you, Lou!

If you have questions about how I created this, please ask.

Blessings of Faith Not Fear to you~
RaeDeen

Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Labeler Alphabet, Rose Wonder, Delicate Details (SAB), Balloon Adventures (for the outline around the words Faith Not Fear
Card Stock: Sweet Sugarplum, Smokey Slate
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, White Craft, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry
Other: Balloon Pop-Up thinlits, Square Lattice embossing folder (retired), Succulent Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Sweet Sugarplum Succulent Garden ribbon, sponge daubers, paper snips, tombow liquid glue, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I think this is the best Succulents card I've seen! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet, Stephanie! I really enjoyed making it special for a special lady.

    ReplyDelete