Friday, February 19, 2016

Billboard Message from God

Hi there, Stampin' Friends! Some might call what I experienced an "Ah-ha" moment but I call it a Holy Spirit inspired moment!  I've been doing a fair amount of water-coloring with the set Helping Me Grow.  I was going through stamps looking for saying or sentiment or greeting...some were way too big, some just didn't seem right, some were too small....and then it flooded me...two that were perfect!  I can't take the credit for it at all....the Glory goes to God, as it always should!

One of my favorite Scriptures is Psalm 139.  I am reassured in vs. 4 that I am fearfully and wonderfully created...and so are you!  I truly hope you will take some time today to ponder on that, be thankful, praise God for His marvelous works, and believe it!

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Picture Perfect, Trust God, Helping Me Grow, In the Meadow
Card Stock: Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes, water color paper
Ink: Archival Black, Blackberry Bliss (and marker), Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky
Other: Big Shot, Gina Marie stitched rectangle dies, aqua painter, stamp a ma jig, tombow liquid glue


1 comment:

  1. RaeDeen, I loved that you shared your "Holy Spirit inspired moment". I also have those when I'm creating a card. It amazes me that the Lord loves to be a part of our card creating process. I suppose we shouldn't be surprised because, after all, He is THE Creator! Your card is so lovely and the sentiment really is super special!

    ReplyDelete