Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Embossed Rose

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  I dusted off my Stippled Blossom stamp set and inked it up.  This is a 2 Step Stampin' set.  The Stamp a ma jig is a must for me when I do this type of stamping.  Of course, the Stamp a ma jig is a tool I use on just about every card I make. It keeps images and words perfectly aligned and occasionally perfectly crooked or perfectly upside down on those days when I'm not paying close enough attention to what I am doing.

I stamped the rose and bud image onto watercolor paper, using my aqua painter to blend the color.  When the images were dry, I cut them out, glued them onto the stems, and ran them through the Big Shot with the Lattice embossing folder.

The saying at the bottom is from Blessings from Heaven.  I used the retired ticket punch on the corners.  The images are mounted on Black card stock.

Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Stippled Blossoms, Field Flowers, Blessings from Heaven
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Watercolor paper
Ink: Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Black Stazon
Tools: Stamp a ma jig, Aqua Painter, Paper Snips, ticket punch (retired), Big Shot, Lattice embossing folder, tombow liquid glue

Feel free to leave a comment.  If you have questions, please ask.

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment