Sunday, March 23, 2014

Faux Silk Tulips

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  If you are looking for a fun technique to add to your stamping, then you need to give the faux silk technique a try.  It has been around for a long time. However, I forget to how much I enjoy it and what a beautiful effect it produces.  Here is one of the cards I have created using this technique:

I have used an aqua painter to color in my tulips and Soft Suede to sponge around the image and give it dimension.

Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think.  If you have questions, please ask!

Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Blessed Easter, Hardwood, Blessings from Heaven
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Primrose Petals, Whisper White, tissue paper
Ink: Primrose Petals, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Pool Party marker
Tools: Anywhere Glue Stick, Banner Framelits Dies, sponge, aqua painter, dimensionals

Blessings~
RaeDeen


No comments:

Post a Comment