Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wedding Card: That Keeps on Giving and an envelope "Gift Box"

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  Today's card is the Wedding Card I made for my nephew and his bride. I found this video done by Kathy Orta and knew I wanted to make one... Gift Card Holder That Keeps on Giving.  I changed mine up a bit and I didn't add tags or photos in the side pockets.  I wanted something elegant.  I used The Paper Studio's Blanc Boutique paper pack.  The card stock has a pearl finish. 

Here is the card closed.  I added a belly band for the closure. It is created with card stock and vellum.  The names and date are computer generated. The Apothecary Accents Framelits and 2 Very Vanilla brads form the label.


Here is the card opened. There are 3 tags and an envelope on the left.Two of the tags have computer generated messages, one is a personal hand written message, and the fourth one is an envelope.  The center is a picture taken of them after she said, "Yes!"  I computer generated 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 and printed it out on vellum. I attached it with glue dots over the photo and added Stampin' Up Very Vintage Designer Buttons with a small ribbon through the center.




Here are a few close up pictures of the tags.  An Irish Blessing

 The Heart Framelits were used here:

 I used the retired Scallop Envelope die here to create a place to put a gift of money.  It is not large enough to hold a gift card.  I tied a ribbon around it so it could be easily removed from the pocket.

 One more view of the Scallop Envelope.
.

I didn't feel this was a card that could just be stuck in a regular ol' envelope and seal so I made an Envelope Gift Box.  Thank you to Dawn Olchefske for her easy to follow video found here. Using Wisteria Wonder card stock and the retired Medallion stamp I created a beautiful box for this special card.  The Wisteria Wonder and Medallion stamp were also used on their wedding invitations.



All products are Stampin' UP! unless noted otherwise.
Supply List:
Card Stock:  Blanc Boutique (the Paper Studio), Vellum, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versa Mark, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Suede (sponged on the card), Wisteria Wonder marker
Stamp Sets: Medallion, Tiny Tiny Wishes, Four Frames
Apothecary Accents Framelits, Heart Framelits,  Very Vanilla brads, Modern Label punch, Decorative Label punch, Scallop Envelope die, Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon , Very Vintage Designer Buttons, clear embossing powder, sponge, corner rounder punch, Tombow liquid glue, Sticky Strip, and a whole lot of Love.

Please feel free to leave a comment and if you have questions, please ask!

Blessings ~ RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment