Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Joyful Christmas Postcard

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  Yes, another card created with the Postcard stamp. Can you tell it is one of my favorites?  Stampin' Up! has awesome Vellum card stock. It is easy to stamp on and easy to cut out.  Here I have also colored on the back of the leaves with my Gumball Green marker. I used a stylus to give the leaves some dimension and curled the flower petals with my fingers. I attached the leaves with glue dots and the flower layers are put together with dimensionals. A large pearl finishes of the center (and hides the dimensionals).



And here is the complete card with a little distressing and a little sponging...


Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Postcard, Joyful Christmas, Postage Collection, More Merry Messages
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Vellum
Ink: Versa Mark, Crumb Cake

Embossing Buddy, White embossing powder, heat tool, Postage Stamp Punch, linen thread, pearls, Tombow liquid glue, dimensionals, glue dots, distressing tool, stylus, stamp a ma jig

Please feel free to leave a comment and if you have questions, please ask!

Blessings ~ RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment