Thursday, July 25, 2013

Calm Christmas

Hi there Stampin' Friends!  The Holiday Catalog is full of beautiful and fun new products! Here is a sneak peak at one new stamp set: Calm Christmas.  Ordering begins Aug. 1, 2013.


Stamp Set: Calm Christmas
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Ink: Versa Mark, Gumball Green Marker, Marina Mist
Big Shot: Framed Tulip Folder, Deco Labels Framelits
Clear embossing powder, heat tool, sponge, liquid Tombow glue

I inked the dove stamp in versa mark; colored only the branch with the Gumball Green marker; stamped onto Very Vanilla cs; covered entire image with clear embossing powder and heat set.  I cut the stamped image out using the largest Deco Label framelit and then sponged with Marina Mist; wipe off the image with a soft cloth to remove excess ink. I traced around the largest Deco Label framelit on Very Vanilla and cut it out with my scissors; mounted the two layers together.  I opened the Framed Tulip embossing folder and applied Marina Mist to the debossed side of the folder with my ink pad; placed a piece of Very Vanilla cs in the folder and ran it through the Big Shot. (It came out absolutely gorgeous) I glued the Deco layer onto the Tulip layer and then adhered the whole thing onto a Very Vanilla card base.  I just love the way this turned out.  No embellishments...but I didn't see a need for any.  It is stunning just the way it is.

I would love to hear what you think about this card.  Please leave a comment and let me know.  If you have any questions, please ask.

Blessings ~ RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment