Monday, July 21, 2014

Sepia Poppies

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  While I still had all my 'sepia' supplies out on my desk, I decided to create another sepia card.  I love the soft monochromatic look.

 
 I stamped the Pleasant Poppies onto Whisper White card stock with Jet Black Stazon ink.  Using my aqua painter and Baked Brown Sugar reinker, I colored in the poppies. The centers were done with Soft Suede.  The focal image is sponged with Baked Brown Sugar and 'speckled' with a stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  I dyed the Very Vanilla seam binding with Basic Black refill.  The sentiment was stamped using the Stamp a ma jig.  I adhered this piece to Whisper White card stock using Tombow liquid glue.

I'd love to hear what you think about this card so feel free to leave a comment.  If you have questions, please ask. 

Blessings~
RaeDeen

Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Pleasant Poppies, Gorgeous Grunge, Good Greetings (a soon to be released Hostess set)
Card Stock: Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede, Basic Black
Other: Vanilla Seam binding, Tombow multi purpose liquid ink, Stamp a ma jig








No comments:

Post a Comment