Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Blue Garden

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  The gardener in me is always in awe of  blue flowers. Oh, how I wish I could get Blue Himalayan Poppies to grow in my area!!  However, just cause I can't grow blue flowers, doesn't mean I can't color them blue! My inspiration came from a card created by Julie Gearinger. (Thank You, Julie, for your gift of creating and sharing all the details!)


I stamped the stamp Corner Garden in Black Stazon and used Night of Navy reinker and an aqua painter to color the flowers.

Here is a closer look:


My very own blue garden! Thanks for looking.  Please feel free to leave a comment.  If you have questions, please ask!

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Corner Garden, Beauty of the Season (will be in the 2014 Holiday Catalog)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink: Black Stazon, Night of Navy
Other: Aqua painter, Tombow multi purpose glue, Stamp a ma jig

No comments:

Post a Comment