Wednesday, March 19, 2014

People Like You

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  I ran across a new tutorial and knew I had to try it!  I just love the effect.  The technique is No-Line Piercing and you can find it here.  I was considering adding the french knots like Dina did on her sample and in her video. However, when I had the image water-colored, I really liked the simple effect without any additions.  No sponging, no distressing, no pearls, nor ribbon, just poking holes and coloring.  So here it is...my No-Line Piercing People Like You...

I love the soft colors and the natural highlights created by the piercing!

Supply List:
Stamp Set: People Like You
Card Stock: Watercolor, White
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Lucky Limeade, Smokey Slate
Tools: Aqua Painter, Scissors, Piercing tool and mat, dimensional tape

Please feel free to leave a comment and  if you have questions, please ask!

Blessings ~ RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment