Friday, March 28, 2014

Pear Pizzazz Baby

Hi there, Stampin' Friends! Here is the last card of the several I made with the stamp set Baby, We've Grown!  I have so enjoyed creating the baby cards with simple watercoloring, a little texture with embossing folders, and the Circle Card Thinlit die!


Check out the 'little laces' created with my paper piercer and white baker's twine.  I also added Crystal Effects to the toes of both shoes! 


Supply List:
Stamp Set: Baby, We've Grown
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Black Stazon, Pear Pizzazz
Tools: Big Shot, Magnetic Plate, Circle Card Thinlit die, Alphabet Press folder,  aqua painter, paper piercer, piercing mat, baker's twine, 2 1/2" circle punch, Crystal Effects, tombow liquid glue

Feel free to leave a comment.  If you have questions, please ask!

Blessings ~
RaeDeen



1 comment:

  1. Very fun RaeDeen. Nice details with the embossing and the Crystal Effects. I really love the idea of the baker's twine. Perfect! I'm still getting the hang of my die set. Nice to see so many ideas out there.

    ReplyDelete