Friday, August 9, 2013

Walk in the Wild Postcard


 Hi there, Stampin' Friends.  That Postcard stamp stays close to my desk...just in case I need it and here it has found its way to card stock again. I have created a masculine card with a few layers and no bling.  The linen thread adds a nice masculine touch as does the Woodgrain embossing folder on the core'dinations card stock.


I ended up using a retired label for the "Thinking of You" because....I used my Stamp a ma jig and stamped the sentiment "perfectly crooked" and had to cover it up.  I like it this way though...it adds a little dimension.

Here are a couple of close ups:
 and...


Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Postcard, Walk in the Wild, Gorgeous Grunge, Amazing Family, Postage Due
Card Stock: Naturals Ivory, Early Espresso Core'dinations
Ink: Soft Suede, Gumball Green

Woodgrain embossing folder, sanding block, Lots of Tags sizzlit (retired), sponge, and dimensionals, spritzing tool (retired), linen thread, aqua painter

Feel free to leave a comments and if you have any questions, please ask!

Blessings ~ RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment