Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Baby Tees

Hi there, Stampin' Friends. I've been playing with the Baby Tees wheel. Aren't these tees just adorable? I stamped them out on Whisper White card stock, colored them with Stampin' Write markers and an aqua painter, and then cut them out. The strip of White Baker's Twine was colored with reinker and strung across the card to make it look like a clothes line...well, it does to me anyway. : )  Miniature clothes pins would be adorable too.  Hmmm...might have to give that a try too.  I didn't add a sentiment with the thoughts that I would add the baby's name with an alphabet die at a later date to make it more personal.

    For a Girl... I didn't use the aqua painter on this one. I used the markers and a blender pen.


For a Boy...



Supply List:
Stamp Set: Baby Tees wheel
Card Stock: Whisper White
Ink: markers used with an aqua painter or blender pen
Cloudy Day embossing folder (retired),  Baker's Twine, dimensionals, sponge

Please feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions, please ask.

Blessings ~ RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment