Sunday, April 7, 2013

Tulips and Butterflies for Mom

 Tulips and Butterflies for Mom

As I was creating this card, the further I got into it, the more I realized this was something my Mom would have loved!  Two of her favorite things were Handmade and Handpicked!  The bouquet reminds me of all the times I picked flowers for her and brought them to surprise her.  Pansies, Lilacs, Violets, Peonies...she loved each and every bouquet...sometimes it was just a cluster of weeds from the pasture mixed with columbine, dutchman's breeches, and jack in the pulpit.  Each one was special to her.  The banners are hand written.  Sweet, precious memories of a woman I loved and cherished!

Card Stock: White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Black Marker, Gumball Green and Melon Mambo (for sponging), Stampin' Up watercolor pencils
Stamp Set: Papillon Potpourri
Fancy Fan embossing folder, Labels collection framelits, 5 Petal Flower Punch (retired), glossy accents on the butterflies, Champagne Shimmer Mist, Lucky Limeade ribbon (retired)

Here is my video showing how I made the tulips:




Blessings ~ RaeDeen






No comments:

Post a Comment