Saturday, April 6, 2013

How to watercolor your Flower Garden

I've had several requests for instructions on how to watercolor the Flower Garden cards I have made.  Since my previous post I have been busy making more.  I am 'stuck' on this technique for now and I think they will make a beautiful gift set.   I have used several different Stampin' Up! sayings.  Some of them are current and some are retired.  There are just some sets I can't part with even after they retire.  I have created a video to show this technique...Enjoy and Create!

 Island Indigo and Raspberry Ripple  (Gumball Green for the stems and leaves)
 Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party (Gumball Green for stems and leaves)
 Primrose Petals and Midnight Muse (Gumball Green for stems and leaves)
 Summer Starfruit (Gumball Green for stems and leaves)
Here is the set using the In Colors




See how it is done ....


Blessings ~ RaeDeen

1 comment:

  1. Lucy, This is so great!!! Looks so professional!! And I love all the cards you make. They are so touching! Hugs Ethel

    ReplyDelete