Hi there Stampin' Friends! I love the Stampin' Write Markers! There are so many ways you can use them...
1. color your stamped image on card stock
2. use the brush end and blender pen to color a stamped image
3. use with the Spritzer tool
4. use the writing tip to sign your card in a coordinating or matching color
5. color directly onto the stamp with your markers
Today's card uses #5. I colored directly onto my stamp with Primrose Petals and Gumball Green Markers using the edge of the brush end. (Don't use the tip of the brush end as it can damage the tip) Huff on the stamp (like you would if you were going to clean your glasses) to refresh the ink and then stamp onto card stock. You can also immediately stamp your image again to get a fainter image. In order to get the bold image, you will need to reink your stamp with the markers.
Stamp Sets: Serene Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Gumball Green, Primrose Petals Core'dinations, Very Vanilla
Ink: Primrose Petals and Gumball Green Stampin' Write Markers
Big Shot, Framed Tulip Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Bitty Banners Framelits, Sanding Block, Basic Pearls, Champagne Shimmer Mist
Blessings ~ RaeDeen