Monday, April 29, 2013

Apothecary Art for Mother

Hi there Stampin' Friends!  Today's card took on a direction of its own.  This is not what I had envisioned when I started but I am happy with the end results.  The Floral Trim is one of my favorite embellishments!  It is soft and pretty just as it is or you can color by pressing it into your ink pad, spritz it with a mixture of rubbing alcohol and reinker, dip your aqua painter into reinker and brush on.  The Flower Trim is in the Spring Catalog and only available through May 31, 2013. 

On this card, I have trimmed two flowers off the trim and pressed them into my Raspberry Ripple ink pad.






     

                               A close up of the Flower Trim colored with Raspberry Ripple.


                         I used blender pens and Stampin' Write Markers to color the floral image.

                                                                The finished card!


                               



Stamp Sets: Apothecary Art, Amazing Family
Card Stock: Watercolor, Raspberry Ripple, Black, Gumball Green
Ink: Black Stazon, Stampin' Write Markers, Raspberry Ripple, Daffodil Delight

Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Elegant Butterfly punch (for leaves), Champagne Shimmer Paint, Flower Trim, Blender Pen

Blessings ~ RaeDeen


No comments:

Post a Comment