Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Amazing Mother

Hi there Stampin' friends!  I've been creating some Mother's Day cards.  I am preparing for the annual SaleARoma we hold at our church the Saturday before Mother's Day.  There are several vendors that attend, a garage sale, bake sale, and a lunch served.  It is such a fun day.  I've met so many people and have also gotten to spread some joy along the way.  A couple of years ago the Pastor's husband came to the sale.  He picked out a Mother's Day card for his wife and jokingly asked me, "So can I get a bouquet of flowers delivered with this?"  I replied, "Certainly!"   Sunday morning (Mother's Day) I got the honor of delivering a large vase of gorgeous daffodils freshly picked my garden to our Pastor from her husband at church.  When I walked in an announced that I had a delivery for Pastor Larae, she was overjoyed!  The look on her face was priceless.

Here are a couple of cards I created with silver and gold embossing powder, a little ribbon, and some pearls and rhinestones.  The come together beautifully to create a rich beautiful card. 

                                                              Gold and Pearls

             
                                                           Silver and Rhinestones
 

                                                              Silver and Gold
 

Stamp Sets: Amazing Family, Papillon Potpourri
Card Stock: Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versa Mark

Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet folder, Elegant Butterfly punch, 5/8" Organza ribbon, 5/8" Crochet trim, pearls, rhinestones, pewter embossing powder, gold embossing powder, stamp a ma jig

Blessings ~ RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment