Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Blessed by being a Blessing

I picked up the mail today expecting to find the same old things....bills, ads, newspaper...and hopefully my copies of the new Stampin' Up! Spring and Saleabration catalogs. (The new catalogs weren't in the mailbox...maybe tomorrow)   However, I had a much greater surprise awaiting me....a card from my precious sister!!!


With the world the way it is today so much communication is done through texting, emails, Facebook, etc. The 'old fashioned ways' like sending a card, sending a handwritten letter, or picking up the phone and talking have gone by the wayside much of the time unfortunately.  I would encourage you to take a moment and break that vicious cycle... take the time to send someone a card, a letter, or make a phone call.  Trust me...my day was incredibly blessed by my sister's thoughtfulness.  "Thank you, M, for taking the time to bless me and my day in such a special unexpected way.  You're my 'bestest' sister and friend!  I love you!!"

Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets, Blessings from Heaven
Card Stock: Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze
Ink: Black Stazon, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Top Note Die, Perfect Polka Dots Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Bird Builder Punch, Designer Label Large Punch (retired),  Frost White Shimmer Paint  (mixed with rubbing alcohol to create shimmer spray), basic pearls

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment