Friday, January 6, 2017

Wisteria/Gray Cutie

Hi there, Stampin' Friends! I have another card made with the rocking horse to share. I  haven't added a sentiment. It would be perfect for a new baby or a birthday!


I stamped the horse and rocker on water color paper and colored with an aqua painter and ink refills dripped in the matching stamp pad lids. I cut it out using my Paper Snips and an exacto knife before gluing it on the card front.

Thank You for looking!  Feel free to leave a comment and if you have a question about how I created this, please ask!

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

Supply List:
Stamp Set: Little Cuties
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder, Smokey Slate, Watercolor
Ink: Black Archival, Wisteria Wonder, Smokey Slate and Soft Suede reinkers, Island Indigo marker (eyes)
Other: Big Shot, A2 Filigree Delight die (Spellbinders), Rhinestones, Wink of Stella clear (bridle and saddle),  Aqua Painter, White gel pen, Paper Snips, Exacto knife, Tombow liquid glue, Champagne Glimmer Mist (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment