Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thea's Cutie

Hi there, Stampin' Friends! I can finally share this sweet birthday card I made for my Great niece, Thea! Her birthday party was delayed due to an ice storm.   However, the party has happened now. It was fun like most 1st Birthday Parties.  Ms. Thea and I sat on the floor and opened her special card together. She loved it!!  She adored it so much that she wanted to touch it, and feel it, and tear it up and eat it up!  I handed the card to her Mommy and the envelope to Ms. Thea, which she had shredded in seconds! lol

I'm hoping some day when she is older...probably about 15 - 20 years older, she will treasure the cards I have made for her...and realize how much love I've put into making them for a sweet little girl who holds such a special place in my heart.  Thea is one and she is loved dearly!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!  Feel free to leave a comment and if you have questions, please ask.

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Little Cuties, Balloon Celebration,  Labeler Alphabet
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Watercolor paper
Ink: Archival Black, Sweet Sugarplum, Soft Suede
Other: Big Shot, precision plate, A2 Filigree Delight die (Spellbinders), polka dot embossing folder, reinkers, aqua painter,  Whisper White Mini Pompom trim, pearls, black sewing thread for the string on the balloon, Xacto knife, paper snips, dimensionals, liquid Tombow glue

No comments:

Post a Comment