Saturday, February 20, 2016

Sketchbook Look Rose Wonder

Hi there, Stampin' Friends!  I ran across this beauty today that Stephanie created.  I knew I wanted to give this technique a try.  I watched the video she referred to and dug out my supplies.  I stamped the rose from the Rose Wonder set in Archival Black ink onto Smokey Slated card stock, got out my prisma pencils, chose 3 colors (black, gray, and white), watched the video again....panicked a little...and then reminded myself of the very thing I tell my stampin' ladies...."It's just paper! You'll never know until you try!"

It was actually relaxing once I decided to just have fun with it.  Not sure I have all the shading right, but I did the best I could.


Interesting, isn't it?  A first for me but it might not be my last.  After all, 'It's just paper'!

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

Supply List:
Stamp Set: Rose Wonder
Card Stock: Smokey Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White thick
Ink: Archival Black
Other: Prisma pencils

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, RaeDeen - stellar work! I'm so glad you gave this a try (and did such a great job!) It's a bit addictive - so watch out! Thank you also for letting me know about your lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Do you have a link to the video you referred to please? Thanks so much! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete