Tuesday, March 25, 2014

New Grandma Circle Card

Hi there, Stampin' Friends.  I hadn't had the opportunity to ink up the stamp set 'Baby, We've Grown'.  I got out my water color paper, punched several 2 1/2 inch circles and started stamping images in Black Stazon.  I colored and colored and colored. It's extremely relaxing for me and I accomplish something along the way.  I have created several simple cards that I will share over the next few days. I have two very good friends who will become a Grandma for the very first time in April.  I made this with them in mind!


A closeup of the watercolored bunny.

  The inside is simple and provides a place for a greeting and a signature.  With the dry embossing, I found it necessary to double up on the white circle layers.  I punched an additional 2 1/2" circle and glued the two pieces together before adhering it to the card base.  I did this for the front image and the greeting inside.

Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Baby, We've Grown, Cuddles & Kisses
Card Stock: Marina Mist, Watercolor paper
Ink: Black Stazon, Smokey Slate, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride
Tools: Circle Card Thinlit die, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Perfect Polka Dots folder, 2 1/2" circle punch, aqua painter, reinkers, tombow liquid glue

Feel free to leave a comment.  If you have questions, please ask!

Blessings ~
RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment