Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Marvelous Potpourri Wildflowers

Hi there Stampin' Friends!  I have another sneak peak using the Wildflower Meadow stamp. I colored it with my Stampin' Write markers, huffed (like you would on a pair of eye glasses you were going to clean) to moisten the ink and stamped onto Whisper White card stock. I used the Sahara Sand marker to outline the stamped image and sponged the background before I ran it through the Big Shot in the Lattice embossing folder.  Added a few rhinestones, a butterfly and a banner and here it is:


Stamp Sets: Wildflower Meadow, Bloomin' Marvelous, Papillion Potpourri
Card Stock: Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Primrose Petals, Wisteria Wonder, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Sahara Sand markers; Versa Mark, Midnight Muse and Baja Breeze ink pads

Stamp a ma jig (to change the layout of the greeting), Bitty Banners Framelits, Elegant Butterfly Punch, clear embossing powder, Lattice embossing folder, rhinestones

Please leave a comment.  I would love to hear what you think of this card.  If you have questions, please feel free to ask!
Blessings ~ RaeDeen

1 comment: