Friday, April 12, 2013

Framed Friends


Hi there Stampin' Friends!  What a blessing it is to have a friend to lean on....or better yet, let a friend lean on you!  I have created this sweet card to look like a framed photo on a wall...that was my vision anyway.  I am pleased with the way it turned out.  Coloring was always a joy when I was growing up.  It was a family thing.  My Mom was an amazing 'Colorer'.  (Might not be a word, but that is what she was!)  My goal was always to make my pictures as pretty as hers were.  It was like she was gifted with a special talent when it came to putting a crayon to a color book. I never mastered it like she did!   Sweet memories.  I still enjoy coloring to this day.  Here I have used a blender pen and Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils.  Might have to give it a try with markers and a blender pen next...or an aqua painter and reinkers...Watercolor Wander Crayons and a blender pen...the possibilities are exciting and for me...relaxing!

Stamp Set: Lean on Me, Parlor Prints
Card Stock: Whisper White, Soft Suede
Ink:  Black Stazon, Watercolor Pencils, Soft Suede

Big Shot, Designer Frames Folders, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Champagne Shimmer Mist, Linen Thread, Mini Brads Silver

Blessings ~ RaeDeen

No comments:

Post a Comment